Re: GET / DELETE request bodies

Thanks Roy, this language seems like a reasonable compromise position.

Of course, I expect it to be roundly ignored given how many HTTP
implementations currently use bodies on these requests today, but it's
nice to try to define the correct thing even if it isn't widely done.
For my part: https://github.com/apple/swift-nio/issues/1414.