Re: Call for Adoption: draft-richanna-http-message-signatures

We support the adoption of this work into the HTTP WG and support the use
of draft-richanna as a starting point. We’re willing to participate in
discussions and review drafts.

We’ve made use of this specification as part of securing
business-to-business transactions for our clients.

Additionally, we have created an Open Source, Apache Licensed
implementation of the specification for Java:
https://github.com/tomitribe/http-signatures-java, and we make use of the
specification in our API Gateway product: https://tribestream.io/ to sign
messages between the Gateway and Microservice endpoints (see
https://tribestream.io/guide/en/api-gateway/http-sign-guide/current/ for
more detail).

We’re grateful to the specification authors and looking forward to further
collaboration as this specification continues to evolve.

Kind Regards

Jon

--
Jonathan Gallimore