Re: LS from 3GPP on QUIC network level troubleshooting capabilities

If the main concern is inability to passively measure packet loss and as
Lars said this is not for end-to-end user traffic(so support for certain
extensions could be assumed), then this could be a good test case for
draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-01> to
prove it works as intended and see if the mechanism needs any changes.