Re: HTTP Priorities design team

Ian - Thanks for leading this, and thanks to all that contribute!

A quick housekeeping reminder to all - contributions to an IETF activity,
even one like this that may do some work in places other than the usual
mailing list and meetings, are covered by the normal set of IETF Policies
(including IPR and Code of Conduct). https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well/ is
a helpful guide.

Cheerfully,
Patrick