Re: Setting to disable HTTP/2 Priorities

Hi Lucas,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 11:48:40PM -0400, Lucas Pardue wrote:
> The aim is to maintain todays default behavior of endpoints supporting H2.
> This is achieved by defining the initial value of the setting as 1;
> endpoints "opt out" by sending 0.

Ah OK, thanks for clearing this out!

> Do you think we have mis-specced this compared to our aim?

No, but I might have misread it, I'll re-read. I also noticed that the
beginning of the wording in the abstract mentioned clients not supporting
priorities while they are usually the ones advertising them while servers
not supporting them is (in my opinion) the real concern here (except maybe
for PUSH). But I'll have another read with more caffeine :-)

Cheers,
Willy