Re: [WARNING: ATTACHMENT(S) MAY CONTAIN MALWARE]Re: HTTP(3) priorities

One last thing, if the frame is to remain simple for router inspection, then also required Quality of Service byte, to be exposed
At frame level, so AK and NAK different controls mechanism of the transmission, which will throttle and block the transmission in the opersite direction can be prioirized over more general QoS.
NAK AND AK, should have priority over all internet traffic.
So then a frame that is to be transparent should consist at least of

 QoS, priority, Sequence number
in this order from left to right, for the byte order to be good for router
Interpretation for queuing and interlacing of frame traffic.

Kind Regards,

Wesley Oliver