Re: Specifying Range in Link preload header for HTTP/2 Push?

Hey Roger,

If the goal is to extend preload (e.g. with a new attribute), I believe the
best route would be to open an issue on the preload repo
<https://github.com/w3c/preload/issues> with your use-case and we can
discuss it further there. I also believe that such an attribute would be
considered an extension attribute
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8288#section-3.4.2> from a WebLinking
perspective, but I may be wrong on that front.

Regarding such an attribute, have you considered what would be its impact
on the browser itself? Should the browser use that range for the request as
well? (assuming the header doesn't get stripped off by the server)

Cheers,
Yoav