RE: Interoping draft 20 HTTP/3

What are the QPACK issues that need addressing?  To the best of my knowledge, there are no outstanding QPACK issues whose resolution would effect changes in implementation.

  - Dmitri.

From: QUIC <quic-bounces@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Lucas Pardue
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 05:55
To: QUIC WG <quic@ietf.org>; HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Interoping draft 20 HTTP/3

In the IETF 104 session today we discussed the next interop target. I agree that aiming for draft 20 is a good target and anecdotally there is strong interest from HTTP/3 implementations to do so.

Some comments were made that the changes to 20 were minimal. However, IMO the changes to HTTP/3 are pretty big - the change to variable length integers affects most types. It was discussed at length (relatively speaking for HTTP/3), agreed and landed soon after. Unfortunately there are some issues that gained consensus in Tokyo but have yet to be addressed; either no PR or unmerged PR.

Therefore, I encourage us to close out some of the remaining issues on HTTP/3 and QPACK before cutting new releases of those documents.

Lucas