Re: The Refresh header is still with us

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 10:24 PM Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Smilies aside, I don't see any code that supports a Refresh: header in
> Gecko. What browsers does Soni L's code work on?

I see support
<https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/blink/renderer/core/loader/document_loader.cc?type=cs&g=0&l=924>
for this in Chromium's code (only on Documents AFAICT).

Usage
<https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/1548> of
the meta http-equiv seems rather high. I'll add similar usecounters for the
HTTP header to see what %age of traffic actually sees these headers.