Re: [WIP/Idea] A protocol for securing CDN-related communications

I think this is somewhat related to a more abstract fix across the board
that I am working on, just wanted to make sure everyone is aware;

<goog_1229866073>
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adligo-hybi-asbp-02

I only have verbal comments so far (regarding legacy support of HTTP 1.0,
1.1), I would love to hear comments in writing.

--
Regards,
Scott Morgan

By Appointment Only: