Re: HTTP/3 Prioritization Proposal

Clarification question:

Is your what if thinking based on H3, or did you have H2 in mind for this.

H3 already has the mechanics to articulate a scheme like this, we'd just
need some different rules about what is allowed to be a PRIORITY frame
target.

The other reason I ask is because H3 placeholders are just a logical
construct already, divorced from concerns about stream lifetime management.
But as FF has shown, you can achieve that kind of design in H2 with streams.