Re: Migrating some high-entropy HTTP headers to Client Hints.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 1:34 AM Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
wrote:

> > CH is not a magic bullet but the constraints it introduces — I think —
> > offer significant accountability and transparency improvements over
> status
> > quo.
>
> Thanks for the explanations. If something similar can go into the
> relevant draft, in a "Privacy Considerations" section if there is one,
> and if not as part of the "Security Considerations" section or in some
> other appropriate place, then that would be great.

We do have one [1] but we don't explicitly spell out what we discussed here
and I agree that we should. I'll take an AI to add this when we tackle the
refactor.

thanks!

[1]
https://httpwg.org/http-extensions/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints.html#security-considerations