Re: "entity" reference in httpbis-semantics

Hey Roberto,

> On 10 May 2019, at 5:58 am, Roberto Polli <roberto@teamdigitale.governo.it> wrote:
>
> Hi @all,
>
> while working on the revision of RFC3230 (Instance Digest)
> I stumbled on an "entity" reference in httpbis-semantics
>
> I filed an issue here:
> - https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/225
>
> 1- Is that enough or I should file that somewhere else?

PRs can be overlooked, so we prefer discussion to happen on an issue. Could you please open one?

> 2- Is there some space to refine the definition or we should just
>    reuse the webdav one?

Of 422? Possibly. It'd probably be best to file a separate issue to start that discussion (or do so on a separate thread here).

Thanks!

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/