Re: Empty lists in Structured Headers (#781)

On 02.05.2019 07:15, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> (Editor hat on)
>
> <https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/781>
>
> PHK and I have discussed this, and I think we agree that this issue should be closed without any change to the specification.
>
> Any further discussion? We'd like to get this spec shipped.

In
<https://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-10.html#specify>,
we currently say:

"Specify the header field’s allowed syntax for values, in terms of the
types described in Section 3, along with their associated semantics.
Syntax definitions are encouraged to use the ABNF rules beginning with
“sh-“ defined in this specification."

Does this mean, that a definition like

   MyField = [ sh-list ]

is an acceptable use of the syntax? (see
<https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/781#issue-426418064>).

Best regards, Julian