Re: Updating Digest header RFC3230 using "selected representation"

Hi Lucas,

Il giorno mar 16 apr 2019 alle ore 11:33 Lucas Pardue
<lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com> ha scritto:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2019, 10:29 Roberto Polli, <roberto@teamdigitale.governo.it> wrote:
>> as the Digest header is still used, I'm willing to refresh the old spec
>>
>> - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3230
>>
>> using the new definitions of RFC723x (eg. selected representation)
>> and untagling it from delta-encoding.

> Yes I would like to see an update.
> This spec is no longer consistent with other HTTP docs, and leads to some circular arguments.
> Despite that I think it still has a valid use.
Great! Here's an editable google docs:

  - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p8KBR_dQKfh7PgLTOYXg_htMAME8nnEblKRC0DSH5_o/edit

> I'd like to see the document updated to align with the current HTTP core work, I'm happy to help if I can.
I need some guidance on the ietf workflow (Eg. proposing the draft,
..) as it's the first time
I'm doing that :D

I hope that the technical side can converge quic-ly :D

Have a nice day,
R: