Re: Request for status re: NEW PREFERENCE - allow-entityreferences, callback, continue-on-error, include-annotations, maxpagesize, omit-values, and track-changes

Thank you Mike. That is why I asked. I don't mind sending the request on to
IANA but the process I saw was that the Designated Expert was to do it.

/chet

--

/chet