Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7234 (5564)

Hi Bruce!

See:
  https://httpwg.org/specs/rfc7234.html#cache.control.extensions

Along with this text in sections 3 and 4:
  "Note that any of the requirements listed above can be overridden by a cache-control extension; see Section 5.2.3."

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/