Re: HTTP redirect for HTTP Adaptive Streaming (HAS) in CDN use cases

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the feedback.
Alt-Svc  can serve as a good solution instead of redirect.
Nevertheless, for those applications that do use HTTP redirect, I tend to
think that a clear guidance on the relative reference resolution would be
in place, and the more advanced behavior like failover can be specified as
best practices instead of a standard.

Thanks,
Ori