Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-05

Everyone,

It looks like all of the WGLC feedback has been addressed in -06:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct/

Please have a look and raise any remaining issues quickly; hearing nothing, we'll submit to the IESG in the next day or two.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/