Re: New Version Notification for draft-cdn-loop-prevention-00.txt

Did you want to hint at what you might do when you receive one of
these things?  That is, is there a 5xx-series status code that a CDN
might use if it recognizes itself in the header field?

As Patrick mentioned, Via is abused in ways that can be fairly
invasive.  Aside from the obvious question of how this time it will be
different, which might be addressed with more text, are there some
missing privacy considerations?