Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7540 (5249)

The observation is correct.  However, I'm not sure that this is the
solution I would choose.  I'm not sure, but I think that an empty
header field would cause problems.  Maybe the right conclusion to draw
here is that you have to include at least one setting if you use this
header field.