Architecture for removing real-time connections to origin servers

I posted a general use cases document to the ART list back in August, as
Martin had requested at IETF99 (
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/gaS8EHxsdzcyPCaSqSyWSh-WbMY), but
folks with architectural concerns didn't chime in there, so this seems like
the most promising list to collect such concerns.

What architectural worries do folks have? Who would show up to a BoF on the
subject?

There are certainly some concrete security implications to allowing a
client to render a response without a real-time connection to its author,
and I've tried to list those in the draft's security considerations
section, but the use of "architecture" and "ecosystem" imply that you're
thinking of other effects. What are those?

Thanks,
Jeffrey