Re: Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-06: (with COMMENT)

Hi Ben, thanks for the review -

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 9:36 PM, Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com> wrote:

> Substantive:
> §5: Is the scheme pseudo-header expected to match the security status of
> the
> existing connection?

7540 indicates the security requirements for carrying https or http
schemes, which conveniently are the schemes used by this draft.

The draft doesn't require that you use the connection that the markup was
received on - though that's obviously desirable when possible.

> Editorial:
> §4, first bullet: This sort of deep link into the IANA registries makes it
> hard
> for them to evolve their registry organization over time. Please consider
> referencing the registry by name.

Julian replied here, and the current reference style is based on a last
call comment from him. If you believe this needs to be changed after that
discussion please flag explicitly so we can get the right people together.
Personally, I'm agnostic on the issue.

Thanks!