RE: HTTP core drafts 01

+1!

-----Original Message-----
From: Willy Tarreau [mailto:w@1wt.eu]
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 1:43 PM
To: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: HTTP core drafts 01

Hi Roy, Julian, Mark,

On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 01:24:20PM -0700, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
(...)
> Our intent was to make as few content changes as possible while moving
> the sections around.  There are a few commentary (cref) additions that
> I made just to keep track of eventual changes, but otherwise this is
> just existing text being moved around (section by section, and in some
> cases sentence by sentence).
> Deletions were limited to redundant text or forward references that
> are no longer necessary.
>
> This was a lot harder than it looks.

I hope not because I already imagine it extremely hard. I *really* appreciate the efforts you guys have been making to keep the content as much trackable as possible across moves, thus keeping the integrity of the outcome of several years of discussions that led to 723x. I'm pretty sure that your efforts will pay off sooner or later.

So a big thanks for doing this!
Willy