Re: Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-05: (with COMMENT)

Thanks. If we do another I might polish a phrase a two based on this..

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 4:57 PM, Spencer Dawkins <
spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a pointer you could include with this text?
>
>   The 2017 HTTP Workshop had a very productive discussion that helped
>    determine the key problem and acceptable level of solution
>    complexity.

sadly not that I can find - the report, of a non-IETF event, doesn't have a
helpful level of detail with respect to this.