FW: New Version Notification for draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-00.txt

From: Mike Bishop <mbishop@evequefou.be>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 21:54:36 +0000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
There was a recent incident with a peer which closed the connection on an unknown setting, and that has given rise to some discussion about greasing HTTP/2's extension mechanisms (frame types and settings).  This draft is a quick proposal to do just that; if it gets traction on the HTTP/2 side, I'll put the same requirements into the HTTP/QUIC spec.

Comments welcome.