Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-03, "5.1. The Early-Data Header Field"

This sounds like a fine resolution.

Just to make sure that Structured Headers is fit for purpose (i.e., not trying to get adoption here!), *if* this header were based upon SH, would its current design be adequate?

I think so, just want to make sure.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/