Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-03, "5.1. The Early-Data Header Field"

We're already saying this about invalid constructions:

The Early-Data header field carries a single bit of information and clients
MUST include at most one instance. Multiple instances MUST be treated as
equivalent to a single instance by a server.

Why not go all out?

Multiple or invalid instances of the header field MUST be treated as
equivalent to a single instance with a value of 1 by a server.