RE: WGLC: draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-03.txt

One minor nit in the intro:  automated retries which are performed by something other than the user agent are also “without the awareness of the client.”

Otherwise, it looks good to me.

From: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 9:25 AM
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>; Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>
Subject: WGLC: draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-03.txt

Genetlefolk of HTTPbis,

A little bit of a blast from the past here - we have a new revision of replay (aka "early data") for your consideration. This version addresses feedback from both the WGLC (which was regrettably a while ago, the paperwork got lost in the shuffle), and the IETF LC. In my view it represents consensus and considers all the comments made over that time.. but before it heads to the IESG telechat I wanted to highlight it for the working group one last time because of the time gap to make sure there is nothing in there that surprises the group.

We'll re-run the WGLC for the next week. If you have reason to believe this doesn't represent consensus of the WG please send that feedback to the list (or to me).

Thanks

-Patrick