Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-03.txt

Hey All -

First, sorry for the churn of publishing -03 and -02 back to back.. I had
fixed a typo as my last change but failed to add it to the repo (left it on
a local branch) before pushing -02.. as I hope this is the LC copy, I
wanted to get it in there. At least we don't have an ID numbering tax
(yet?).

Anyhow - -03 reflects the resolution of WGLC discussion as best as I can
manage..

-P