From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 1:55 AM
To: Asveren, Tolga <tasveren@rbbn.com>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: draft-asveren-dispatch-http-overload

________________________________
NOTICE: This email was received from an EXTERNAL sender

This is the right working group, for sure. However, I don't find the
introduction convincing. Maybe I'm missing something. How is
Retry-After inadequate?

As for the mechanism described, how does it not expose information
about the server configuration such that DOS could be more precisely
targetted? What is the scope of the table? What is the point of
multiple values?