Re: 2nd Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03

On 2018-04-05 03:10, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> We've been through an extended WGLC for this document. The editors have incorporated feedback and published a new version:
>    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03
>
> Changes from the last WGLC:
>    https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03.txt
>
> Because the diff is not trivial (see 3.2. Shift Buffer Representations), we're having a second WGLC, ending on 19-04-2018.
>
> Please send feedback, statements of support or otherwise to the mailing list, or open new issues. If you spoke up during the 1st WGLC to support this, we'd appreciate hearing from you again.
>
> Regards,

Here's yet another editorial nit: the draft sometimes uses lowercase
BCP14 keywords.

To avoid confusion, they should get reviewed and either uppercased or
changed to something else.

Alternatively, Section 1.1 could invoke the "new" boilerplate, as in:

"The key words “MUST”, “MUST NOT”, “REQUIRED”, “SHALL”, “SHALL NOT”,
“SHOULD”, “SHOULD NOT”, “RECOMMENDED”, “NOT RECOMMENDED”, “MAY”, and
“OPTIONAL” in this document are to be interpreted as described in BCP 14
[RFC2119] [RFC8174] when, and only when, they appear in all capitals, as
shown here."

...in which case we still need to check which need to get uppercased.

Best regards, Julian