Re: Working Group Last Call: Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2

I don't think we need to add new normative language here - just some
explanatory text that would be helpful.

The model is that the h2 stream is treated like the h1 connection. RST and
END_STREAM have direct h1 connection correlaries (i.e. TCP RST and TCP FIN)
and the handling should be the same (modulo scope of stream vs connection).
I can add an explainer sentence without adding requirements or restating
(perhaps incorrectly?) what 6455 has to say.