Re: Working Group Last Call for Using Early Data in HTTP

Are we talking about the "scenarios in the middle" when a request is
processed
differently on 0-RTT and 1-RTT, but the 0-RTT processing is actually
meaningful
(not 425 or buffering)?  Because if you process request same regardless of
whether it's 0-RTT or 1-RTT, you're consistent.