Re: Call for Adoption: Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2

While our policy is not to impl protocol features until they go to rfc, I
will plan on implementing the extended CONNECT protocol bits in node.js
core assuming this moves forward. I will leave the higher level websockets
specific bits to userland to implement.