Re: Call For Adoption: Secondary Certificates

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 16:19:40 -0500
To: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
While I wasn't able to join remotely due to a conflict, I definitely
support adopting this work.

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>

> Fellow HTTPBis members,
> As discussed in Singapore we're going to open a short Call For Adoption
> regarding the Secondary Certificates draft presented during IETF 100.
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-http2-additional-certs-05
> Sentiment in the room clearly favored adoption and reached a sufficient
> level of interest to justify doing so... and the chairs agree this is
> topical and important work. but of course we confirm all of these actions
> on the list - so if you have further input or especially objections we
> haven't heard please let them be known in the next week.
> Thanks!

Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: joe@cdt.org, p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871