From:  <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: 2017-10-28 18:14 GMT+09:00
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05.txt
To: Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kazuho Oku and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints
Revision:       05
Title:          An HTTP Status Code for Indicating Hints
Document date:  2017-10-28
Group:          httpbis
Pages:          7
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05

Abstract:
   This memo introduces an informational HTTP status code that can be
   used to convey hints that help a client make preparations for
   processing the final response.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list (ietf-http-wg@w3.org), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ .

   Working Group information can be found at https://httpwg.github.io/ ;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/early-hints .

The IETF Secretariat

--
Kazuho Oku