Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-01.txt

This is an updated based on the direction discussed.. I'm kind of on the
fence about whether its better. Its nice there is no h1 in there.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-01.txt
To: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Patrick McManus and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets
Revision:       01
Title:          Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2
Document date:  2017-10-26
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
websockets/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-
websockets-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcmanus-
httpbis-h2-websockets-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-
websockets-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol
   [RFC6455] over a single stream of an HTTP/2 connection.

The IETF Secretariat