Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-variants-00.txt

[resending with better reference [1]]

Hi Mark,

cannot give it a thorough read right now, so bear with me if this is
obvious, but:

What is the difference to the Alternates[1][2] header? It would be nice,
I think, mentioning that explicitly in the spec.

jan

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2295#section-8.3
[2] curl http://www.w3.org -HAccept:text/foo -I