Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-variants-00.txt

Just a little comment: The title, "HTTP Variants", let me think that
it's about 'variants' such 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, and maybe some finer distinctions.

I'd change the title to "The HTTP 'Variants' Header" or some such.

Regards,   Martin.

On 2017/09/28 16:17, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> FYI, I've been working on a thought experiment; it's a possible supplement to Key (or even replacement for, at least for headers with defined semantics, like Client Hints). Feedback appreciated.
>
> Pretty version at:
>    https://mnot.github.io/I-D/variants/ <https://mnot.github.io/I-D/variants/>
>
> Cheers,
>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
>> Subject: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-variants-00.txt
>> Date: 28 September 2017 at 5:15:05 pm AEST
>> To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>
>>

>> A new version of I-D, draft-nottingham-variants-00.txt
>> has been successfully submitted by Mark Nottingham and posted to the
>> IETF repository.
>>
>> Name:  draft-nottingham-variants
>> Revision: 00
>> Title:  HTTP Variants
>> Document date: 2017-09-28
>> Group:  Individual Submission
>> Pages:  13
>> Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-variants-00
>> Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-variants-00
>>

>> Abstract:
>>    This specification introduces the HTTP "Variants" response header
>>    field to communicate what representations are available for a given
>>    resource.
>>

>> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
>>
>> The IETF Secretariat
>>

> --

Prof. Dr.sc. Martin J. Dürst
Department of Intelligent Information Technology
College of Science and Engineering
Aoyama Gakuin University
Fuchinobe 5-1-10, Chuo-ku, Sagamihara
252-5258 Japan