Re: Working Group Last Call The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame

I'm OK either way here; it's attractive to have a deadline for knowing whether the connection is under the ORIGIN model (first SETTINGS), but I'm also a bit nervous about introducing such a big change relatively late in the day.

Put another way - does anyone think that this is clearly better than the current spec and needs to get in?

PR here (still needs some work if we want to adopt):
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/406

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/