Re: HTTPBis Call For Adoption: Using Early Data in HTTP [aka Replay]

Thank you all for the input.

This is Adopted.

Author(s), please get it into the repo and submit as
draft-ietf-httpbis-http-replay-00. Thanks!

(Wily, Authors of current drafts are normally members of the github repo so
you can work there. if you send me your github ID I'll add you as member -
or you can rely on your co-authors for that.)