Re: Working Group Last Call: Cache Digest draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest/

Kazuho, Mark, Gentlefolk of HTTPbis,

During the WGLC for cache-digest we seem to have reached consensus for
advancing this document after one editorial issue is resolved. After that
is resolved we can proceed. Thanks Julian for the careful reading and
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/382

-Patrick