Re: Semantics of multiple 103s in Early Hints

Will, Tom, Mark,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have merged https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/380,
using the text suggested by Tom (with slight changes) and the example
suggested by Willy. For details, please refer to the commit log of the
PR.

Please let me know if you see any problem.

--
Kazuho Oku