From:  <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: 9 August 2017 at 17:09
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-thomson-http-replay-01.txt
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Willy Tarreau
<willy@haproxy.org>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>

A new version of I-D, draft-thomson-http-replay-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Martin Thomson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-thomson-http-replay
Revision:       01
Title:          Using Early Data in HTTP
Document date:  2017-08-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-replay-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-http-replay-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-http-replay-01

Abstract:
   This document explains the risks of using early data for HTTP and
   describes techniques for reducing them.  In particular, it defines a
   mechanism that enables clients to communicate with servers about
   early data, to assure correct operation.