Re: Semantics of multiple 103s in Early Hints

Willy, Stefan,

Thank you for your comments.

I agree with Willy that we should explain what a client would expect
(rather than explaining what a client should not expect) for the
multiple 103 case. There is no reason to use uppercase verbs here,
considering the fact that it is a clarification of how the text should
be interpreted.

I have updated the PR to use the word "union" as suggested by Willy.
Please let me know if you have any other suggestions / concerns.

Thank you in advance.

--
Kazuho Oku