Re: Privacy difficulties in Blind Caching and OOB encoding

Hi Jeffrey,

You have summarized the issues that caused us to largely abandon this
work.  In terms of privacy, it's an increase from what traffic
analysis would expose.  The hope was that this could be valuable in
cases where you were prepared to expose resource identity to a cache,
but not give it the ability to modify it, or give it control over
meta-information.