Re: Geolocation header

Location aware services exist either way and for mobile devices, on which
bandwidth might be limited, I do see value in this "optimization" as not
all are fortunate of having access to high speed connections.

However, I believe the a couple areas could be better explained:

How should the service proceed if a zealous admin block the headers? Is
there a requirement to fallback to the JS geolocation API?

How would the user give his consent? Are there any other headers which may
raise similar privacy issues and how was it handle there?