Re: New Version Notification for draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries-02.txt

Hi all,

I uploaded a new version of the draft: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries/>
The corresponding git repo: https://github.com/vkrasnov/h2-compression-dictionaries <https://github.com/vkrasnov/h2-compression-dictionaries>

The main changes are:

1. The client can send direct hints to the server regarding the streams that can be cross-compressed.
This should be significantly more powerful and flexible way to prevent compression of secrets. Better than relying on the server checking the credentials-mode etc.
2. The process no longer relies on http headers
3. New optional HTTP/1 mappings

Cheers,
Vlad