Re: HTTPBis Agenda for Chicago IETF 98

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Patrick, do you have documents you can link to for the last three
> items?  I have two of these, so I'm only asking as a service to
> others; does the connection management item have any background
> reading material associated with it?

But we work so hard to put a little mystery in your life!

Obviously the bulk of the agenda is taken up by the adopted linked drafts,
as we get closer to the meeting the other speakers are likely to provide
slides that we'll add to the data tracker meeting materials. I didn't want
to presume to define their presentations by linking anything to the agenda
for them.

however, folks might find the following to be relevant background :)

https://quicwg.github.io/base-drafts/draft-ietf-quic-http.html
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~fengqian/paper/smig_conext16.pdf
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry